The holiday season can be a time of mixed emotions. This is especially true for those of us whose loved ones departed from our lives recently. In recognition of this, Friends of UW Health is offering a program called Love Lights to provide friends and family the opportunity to honor and remember special people in your lives. Lights located outside the main entrances of UW Hospital and Clinics will be illuminated by Love Lights throughout the winter season to provide public recognition of your loved ones.
REMINDER there is NO IN PERSON EVENT THIS YEAR.
Lights located outside the main entrances of University Hospital will be illuminated by Love Lights throughout the winter season to provide public recognition of special people in our lives.
Thank you for being a part of Love Lights during this extraordinary year. While we are unable to gather in person, we are grateful to be able to connect with each of you through our virtual ceremony which you may watch from your computer or mobile device from the comfort of your home. The lights at the hospital entrance serve as a reminder to the healthcare providers who walk through the doors of the lives they touch every day, and your donations provide support and comfort our patients and families.
- Your loved one’s name is featured in an ad that will be in the Wisconsin State Journal on Sunday, December 20.
- To watch the ceremony online on Sunday, December 20 at 4 p.m. please join us on Youtube, using this link: https://youtu.be/aTCrl2ArwUo
- Please check in a few minutes early to confirm you are able to view the program.
- You may need to click on the “play” button/red arrow in order to start the live broadcast.
- If you would like to chat with us, please log into Youtube.
- To watch the ceremony at a later date and to view the list of names, visit uwhealth.org/lovelights
You are welcome to share this email and these links with friends and family. We wish you a safe and healthy holiday season and look forward to meeting again in person.
- General Heating and Air Conditioning
- Hooper Foundation
- Sprint Print
- Staff Electric Company
Braun, Findorff, Quartz and UW Credit Union